Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WELCOME!!



Welcome to my first attempt at blogging on my own. I first started blogging in June 2013 as a contributor to Su Casa Naturist Blog where I discovered that I enjoy writing about nudity and other naturist topics. Now that I've gotten my feet wet in the blogging world, I'm ready to go solo.

Thank you, Gray Muircastle, owner of Su Casa Naturist Resort,  for the opportunity to voice my "bare" opinions. I shall be forever grateful to you for this and for many other things you opened my eyes to. *kisses*

Thank you Kurt Jiagu, for encouraging me to venture out into blogging on my own. I would not have attempted to do this without your suggestion. *hugs*

And thank you, my dear readers, for following me here. *smooches*

P. S.  By the way....At the time of writing this post in January 2014, the Skinny Dip World Record held by Spain still holds.  As of  December 2013, the attempt made by skinny dippers in New Zealand is still unofficial. We all wait with bated breath to find out if and when we have a new World Record holder. Here's my previous post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment