Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spencer Tunick's Installation Art

I just now added this event to my Naturist Bucket List - number 6...to be part of some big nude event.

Buffalo Central Terminal, 2004
 Here is one participant's account of how the day went in Buffalo, NY,  Buffalo Central Terminal on August 15, 2004.  I have a very close SL friend, Bow, who is in one of these photos somewhere. Where are you, Bow???


It looks cold and the floor looks dirty. It was an abandoned building, but I would still love to have been there or anywhere Tunick is going to next so guess what??  I signed up to pose and you can too!

Was Spencer Tunick was in the UK recently? At Hastings Beach?  Or was it just wishful thinking?


Tunick WILL be in the UK on  Saturday, May 17 at the Folkstone Georges House Gallery at Museums at Night.  Are any of my UK readers going to be there? You in the UK have until May 12 to sign up if you want to pose. We all want to hear about your experience if you get selected.





No comments:

Post a Comment